Blue Christmas


For my Crealies project today I have made a Christmas card with 
untraditional colours. 
I die cut 2 triangles using using Crea-Lest-Lies dies no. 17, 2 flowers using the smallest die of Set of 3 no. 17 Flowers 11, several of the smallest round shapes from Partz dies no. 2 eyes and 3 of Decorette that no. 5 ( I cut these die cuts down to the little squares and used these sideways to make a border around the tree)
I cut freehand a small stem for the bottom of the tree. I added bows, small and large diamontes, a sentiment and a metal star brad.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Shirley, love the elegance of this card, hugs xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful christmas card Shirley
Gr Karin

Stampsnob. said...

Love the blue this card is stunning......Lis

...tiktakro... said...

Such elegance in these untraditional colors ... The little twinkle star ( brad ) is a perfect adition and makes everything so bright . A beautiful card.

Jonni said...

Greatt read

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow