Xmas Reindeer



It's time for a new challenge at Penny Black and More and the theme is Special Occasions. This can be any occasion including Christmas. The challenge runs for a month so you have plenty of time to enter. Just remember NO DIGIS allowed. 
Pop over to the PB blog using the link above to see the rules, sponsors and beautiful cards made by the design team.
I have made my card using my new Penny Black stamp set called "Prancers"  The trees are so pretty and I love the pattern on the cute Reindeer.  I had to carefully cut around the stamped images of the reindeer in case I cut their antlers and legs off. The grey areas are in fact silver glitter card but I could not get it to show properly when taking the photo. 

I have entered my card into the challenges listed below.

13 comments:

brenda said...

I can't begin to imagine how long it took you to cut out those Deers Shirley, admire your patience and it's a great card.

Have a lovely Sunday.

B x

Whisper said...

Me too - gee you must be so patient, well more than me to cut out those antlers too and i love the super scene you have created too, luv Sam x

Ellibelle said...

What an amazing card Shirley, so beautifully done!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Great card, beautiful winter scene and you must have tons of patience to fussy cut the reindeer. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Roxie said...

Fabulous job of cutting those deer out for this pretty card. Thanks for joining us in the SweetStamps challenge this week.

Mervi said...

Fabulous card beautifully done.

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Shirley and another nice new stamp set, some lovely ones this winter x Susan x

Dr Sonia S V said...

The snow laden scene is so beautiful
Cheers
Dr Sonia
My latest post: How I repaired my Big Shot

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Shirley,thank you for joining us for our Christmas challenge at Let's Craft and Create.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the snow scene and your stunning deer. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina - DT

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful wintery scene you've created shirley!
linda

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation Shirley. Love your scene.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lena said...

Beautiful winter scene. Love all the sparkle and shine :-)
Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
Hugs,
Lena – DT
Lena’s Creations

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow