Penny Black Sentiment card


Another Penny Black and More challenge and this month the theme is Anything goes but NO DIGIS .  I have used "Garden of Life" (No 4263F) sentiment as the focal point on my card. I don't normally use yellow but I had a free paper pad with this gorgeous floral paper. It helped link the white sentiment with the white flowers on the paper. I added pretty sparkly trim and a strip of pom poms along the bottom. Flowers and a few diamontes finished it off.
There are more inspirational projects from the DT and a list of sponsors and prizes on the Penny Black and More blog. Pop over and check out the rules and the fabulous prizes to be won this month.

I have entered my card into the challenge below
http://lisabdesignsinspiration.blogspot.co.uk/p/monthly-challenge.html end 6th
http://www.scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ Any/ end 14th Feb.
http://pictureandscrap.blogspot.co.uk/ Flowers/ end 13th Feb.

10 comments:

brenda said...

Love your choice of colour palette Shirley, not one I would have thought of but it works so well especially those layered flowers.

Hope you have a good Sunday and if it's as cold there as here, keep warm.

B x

brenda said...

Love your choice of colour palette Shirley, not one I would have thought of but it works so well especially those layered flowers.

Hope you have a good Sunday and if it's as cold there as here, keep warm.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous colour combo, lovely card Shirley.
Hugs;-))m

Ellibelle said...

Nicely done Shirley, I love the colors!

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby colour combination & such a lovely sentiment too, luv Sam x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Shirley such pretty colours x Susan x

Alyx said...

So pretty. Love the colour combo. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Anonymous said...

oooh, such a lovely colour combo shirley and beautiful flowers!

Kirsten said...

A very lovely card, the trim is fab. Thanks for joining the Lisa B Designs challenge.

Tracy said...

Fab colours and fab creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow