Spring


My bright and cheerful card with thoughts of Spring in mind. The papers are by Craftwork cards and I love the mixture of cream, turquoise and shades of red and pink together. I decoupaged the bicycle to give it some depth and added flowers to the centre of the wheels too. The flower, leaves and butterfly dies are Crealies. The little banner finished off the Spring theme.

I have entered it into the challenges listed below.

I had to enter the "Who is Tracy" challenge first as the Mood Board inspired the spring theme for my card.

http://whoistracy.com/myhead/index.php?/archives/1345-Monday-Mood-Board-7.html

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is a beautiful card love all the embellishments .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

whoistracy said...

This is adorable!! I love the little bicycle and the pennants. So so sweet. Glad you could play along with my Monday Mood Board challenge!

Annie said...

Love those flowers - a lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us at Aud Sentiments - fingers crossed for good luck in the draw. Ann DT Member - Aud Sentiments.

Linby said...

I love everything about this - so beautiful and co-ordinated.
Lynn x

Unknown said...

Shirley, this card is awesome. I love how bright and cheerful it is. Thank you so much for playing along with The Mod Squad Challenge this week.

Joyce Erb said...

Great job with all the papers. Thanks for joining in at The Mod Squad Challenge!

AO Creations said...

What a cute card!!! Thank you for joining us at Audsentiments, good luck!!! Amy DT

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow