Flowers for you


I have used one of my newest stamps for this card. It has to be my favourite at this present time and I have used it on several cards already. It works well on Birthdays, get well and thank you cards too.
 I decided to go with an overall pink theme but after I put it together I wondered if I should have put another couple of colours in the bouquet. Oh well there it is, my Penny Black and More DT card for the month of July with the theme of using a sentiment. It is a monthly challenge so plenty of time to enter. Please use the blog link above to check out the rules and prizes before entering.

I have entered my card into the challenges listed below.

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Birthdays/end 6th July
http://craft-deebowz.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/july-challenge.html /end 31st July


7 comments:

brenda said...

This really is the most delicate and feminine card Shirley and I like how you have coloured just element of the image as it works so well. Very brave as I know how tempting it is to go in with more colour.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Ellibelle said...

So pretty! Loving the soft colors and beautiful design!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Shirley I love those papers and the waves a perfect background for that gorgeous little girl, I really love how you have only coloured certain parts of her it is something that I do not have the confidence to do, a really superb make, thank you for joining our challenge at FAB 'N' FUNKY this week.
hugs
lorraine x

Anonymous said...

this is so pretty in pink shirley! the papers are lovely and your new image is adorable.

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and lovely card Shirley;-))m

Linby said...

Really love this pink and white creation - so pretty.
Lynn x

Gail said...

What a pretty creation in pink! This is so darn sweet! I love that pretty pink ribbon and bow. It's the perfect touch for this card! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our July challenge! Hugs, Gail

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow