Pink Diarama card

 

This is the second of 2 Diarama cards I made as inspiration for the  Penny Black and More Floral 
challengeThe image is by Penny Black called Butterfly Kiss No 4233K which I added to the centre back of my card with foam pads to give it a bit of depth. I kept the colouring minimal as my card was quite floral and busy. To finish I added double layered flowers, pearls, sparkly braid and a double Butterfly made of two different sizes die cuts.
A quick reminder too that the Penny Black challenge is at the half way point but you still have plenty of time to enter. Pop over to the blog using the link above to check out all the rules, list of this month's prizes you could win and the DT's beautiful inspiration cards.

I have entered my card into the challenges listed below.
.

2 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaaah lovely hun, Luv Sam x

Ellibelle said...

It's beautiful, Shirley! Gorgeous flowers and love the pink!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow