Autumn splender


Autumn is well and truly with us and I decided to use a PB stamp called Jubilant for my PB mid month inspiration card. I distressed  and inked the edges of my papers and around 
my stamped image which layered nicely on my card. I made a double bow with seam binding and added a jewelled trinket to the centre. To finish off I added a few pearls at the edges. The Penny Black and More  Autumnal challenge runs until the end of October so you still have plenty time of time to enter. Pop over to the blog for all the details, list of prizes and the rules.
I have entered my card into the challenges listed below.

http://scrap-craft-inspiration.blogspot.co.uk/ Autumn/end 25/10
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/  
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/  Fall/end 21/10
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Autumn/end/28/10
http://www.fashionablestampingchallenges.com/  Seasons end 7/11

11 comments:

brenda said...

How very pretty Jubilant looks in the soft colours Shirley.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Ellibelle said...

A very beautiful card Shirley. Perfect Autumn colors and gorgeous stamp!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

brenda said...

I totally missed the link to Stamping Sensations Shirley, so popped back to thank you for joining in.

B x

Mervi said...

Wow gorgeous card Shirleym beautiful stamp and colours;-))m

Anonymous said...

such a gorgeous card shirley with those fabulous papers, image and colouring!

Joan said...

Gorgeous card and I love the colours and the pretty papers.think I may need that stamp !

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous Autumnal card, such a pretty image and wonderful paper choice. Thank you for coming to play with us over at Scrap & Craft Inspiration. Good luck! Hugs Suzi x

debby4000 said...

Such a beautiful Autumn coloured card, love the fabulous flowers.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Shirley and the colours are beautiful x Susan x

Linby said...

Love the distressed look to your card and the lovely colours.
Lynn x

SewPaperPaint said...

This is stunning! Such a gorgeous design, love the paper layers and the stunningly colored focal image! Awesome!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow