Pink Poppies


The start of a new month and that means another challenge at Penny Black and  More with the theme of Flower Power. A nice and easy challenge with some  lovely prizes up for grabs as usual. Pop over to the blog for all the details and rules of the challenge. The challenge runs for a whole month so you will have       plenty of time to make your project. If you need a little inspiration the design team have made a selection of fabulous cards for you to peruse.
I decided to use one of my new rubber stamps called Fresh. I love this stamp and watercoloured the image so I could work on the shadows. I can never achieve this look with any marker I have tried. A simple card that shows the beauty of the flowers I think.

8 comments:

brenda said...

The hot pink and black colour palette is so very striking Shirley, makes for a super card.

Have a lovely Sunday.

B x

Mervi said...

Very striking colours, beautiful florals and lovely card;-))m

Ellibelle said...

Absolutely beautiful Shirley, love your coloring and gorgeous design!

Linby said...

Just beautiful Shirley, your colouring with the paints is amazing and great fussy cutting too! Love the layout.
Lynn x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a perfect name for this image, i so love the colour combination too, Luv Sam x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a perfect name for this image, i so love the colour combination too, Luv Sam x

Anonymous said...

oh, wow, i LOVE the bright pink against the black - so elegant and striking! such pretty papers and lovely layout too!

Greta said...

Gorgeous bouquet! Pink & black is one of my favorite color combos!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow