PB Scented Beauty

                                  

                              PB 40-428 Scented Beauty


 It's the 18th of the month and time for mid month inspiration for the Spring challenge at Penny Black and More.

 I wanted to create a trellis type card with early spring roses. Thinking I had a trellis die I could use and one of my newer stamps called Scented beauty I made a deep pink card layer and green DT for the background.  I added the die cut and pink pearls to my card. My stamped image was water colour with shades of pinks and greens I had mixed ready. I added a few touches with a pink ink pen before adding it to my card with foam pads. A die cut banner with a stamped sentiment was added to the bottom to finish off the card.
If you would like to enter the challenge follow the link above where you will find the rules and lots of inspiration from the Penny Black and More team.
Sponsors for this months challenge are:- 
                                                Penny Black
                                                Crafty Ribbons
                                                Tattered Lace
                                                 Stix 2                                         


15 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous colouring, so beautiful card;-))m

Desire Fourie said...

Shirley this is beautifully designed.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty!

Loll said...

Gorgeous card Shirley. Beautifully watercoloured. Thanks for sharing at CAS Watercolour!

Anonymous said...

wow, such a pretty card shirley! i love the pink and green and your beautifully coloured blooms. i also love the green background that looks so textured.

brenda said...

It's a glorious Rose Shirley and looks lovely against the trellis.

B x

Karen Dunbrook said...

how beautiful Shirley...love the look of the flowers against the lattice bkg.
Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!
Karen

Bonnie said...

Your beautiful rose looks perfect on the die cut trellis, Shirley! Wonderful shading with your watercolor! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Ellibelle said...

Beautifully done Shirley, love the die cut background!

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Grat work. love him. Janny

Craftychris said...

Soooo pretty! xxx

laurie said...

VERY pretty! I love that background for you blooms...beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers...so glad you joined us!

Eulanda said...

Great card and I really like that die you've used to layer. Thanks for joining April's "Flowers" challenge at Noor! Design UK. Hugs!!

Julie B said...

Love the die cut trellis background to your pretty roses.
So pleased you joined us at HLS anything goes with dies. :)

Louis said...

Dr K1 cured my herpes & Hiv after drinking his herbal medicines for 21 days and I was totally cured without no having any outbreak ever since I drank his herbal medicines, And he also brought my Ex back to me with his ancestral power.
Dr k1  is a traditional healer that my friend referred to me after many years of herpes and marital situation but after I came across Dr K1 he has done alot for me when it come to spiritual consultations, Dr K1 prepare a herbal medicines then send it to me through UPS courier service that took 5 days to get me here in canada then he instructed me how to drink it which I did and I was cured completely.  I will be leaving his Contact information below to help someone else there..Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
 www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com
Dr K1 cure all kind of diseases,


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow