Crealies Blog Hop and Candy

Good morning, afternoon and / or evening dear Crealies fans,

The promise of the bloghop with candy
yesterday is here ... right?

Before we move on to the bloghop and candy,
Take a look at the new Masks &More.


Many of you know how blog hops work.
Nevertheless, below is a brief explanation for all Crealies fans.
You start on the Crealies blog and you hop to the blogs
in the order shown below.
Start with Anja, Anja to
the blog ofWilma, Wilma to Hennie ..... etc .. etc ..
At the end Marianne sends you back to Crealies
Leave a comment on All the blogs to be
 Eligible for Candy.

Tomorrow, yes tomorrow, on Sunday, October 26th,
the winner will be announced.

Wilma
Hennie
Shirley
Marianne
Crealies

If you, for whatever reason you are stuck ..... click
one of our names in the sidebar and follow the blog rounds.

All new masks are in the store.

Have fun hopping.

Creative greetings from Annelies and Design Team Crealies

Today I am show casing the new mask No 14




 I mixed blue ink with masking paste until I had a lovely blue color. I laid the mask on some white card and spread the paste into the heart shapes and smoothed it over. After I removed the stencil
 I left the paste to dry overnight 
I then cut the card into strips to use at the bottom of my card and gift tag.
I also used the Following Crealies products.

Crea-nest-Lies dies No. 14 XXL
Set of three dies no. 17 Flowers 11
Partz dies no.2 eyes




17 comments:

Janine Vegter said...

heerlijke kleurtjes

hennie said...

It is so nice Shirley!!!
I love this style.
Kind regards hennie.

Wilma said...

NICE hearts-cards Shirley.
Have a good weekend and hugs Wilma ☺☺☺

darcydaydream said...

I love this Shirley. so bright and cheerful...xx

brenda said...

A pretty reminder of summer days Shirley.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Cards en Box bij Lady M said...

heel mooi en lekker vrolijk groetjes maartje

Tanja van Dongen said...

What a very nice card is this and I love the colors
Bye Tanja

Bea said...

Hallo Shirley, what a nice card in beautiful colours you have make....

Kind regards Bea.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Shirley
Gr Karin

Rosina said...

Prachtig kaartje Shirley....heel mooi van kleur....TOP!!!


Groetjes Rosina

GerJanne said...

Hi Shirley,
I like the masks and this one is sweet! Lovely card you made!
GerJanne

Anja v K@@rten said...

What a cute creation Shirley. Greetings, Anja

Mieke Keesenberg said...

Wat aan beautiful cartoons, with nice Colors

Aartje said...

It is beautyfull. i love it.
Hugs Aartje

Diny said...

Hi Shirley,

You have make a beautiful card....very nice!

Diny

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Shirl - beautiful bright and fresh projects love them!
Big hugs
Tina
XXXX

Annette Reed said...

Your card is lovely! I never thought of using paste with masks. Thanks for the inspiration.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

Follow me by email

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Blogs I follow