Christmas Poinsettia

Using Penny Black Wonder Collection

I love the stamp set I used which was a magazine freebie from Penny Black called -Wonder Collection. It has a selections of Christmas stamps including a gorgeous Christmas tree. There are also  three sentiments in the set one of which is the Joy.Peace.Love sentiment I used on my card. I used an embossing folder to give some texture to the background. I used delicate die cut corners and a circle die cut for decoration and finished it off using a strip of diamontes and a few flower shaped sequins.
I made my mid month inspiration card for a reminder on the Penny Black and More blog . The challenge is for Black, White and one other colour. I chose to use red for my Christmas card but you can choose any other colour of your choice. I know you are all busy at this time of year but there are several great prizes up for grabs. Pop over to the blog to get all the details and RULES before entering.

8 comments:

brenda said...

A really striking card Shirley and what a great freebie from PB.

Have a good Sunday.

B x

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful creation Shirley, love the embossing and the rhinestones finish off this elegant card so beautifully!

linda said...

a beautiful and elegant card shirley! i was lucky enough to get that freebie set too and it's lovely. merry christmas and a happy 2017!

Whisper said...

Simply classy hun, Luv Sam x

Mervi said...

Beautiful card with style.
Merry Christmas;-))m

Linby said...

It is a great set isn't it, I kept looking this year hoping there would be another one LOL! Love how you used it with the white background - just beautiful. Merry Christmas Lynn x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Shirley
Stunning card...
Merry Christmas...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Tracy said...

Hi Shirley
Gorgeous creation, love your colour combo too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

Follow me by email

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Blogs I follow