PB Pink floral


                      Using Penny Black Stickeroo 10-194 Flower field

I worked with a 7x7 card which is my favourite size at present. I cut and layered three pieces of designer paper at different angles and added those to the card. I mounted the PB Stickeroo onto another piece of designer paper and added this to my card with foam pads. A sheer bow and pearls finished it off nicely.

It's time again for another  Penny Black and More challenge which is everyone's favourite " Anything goes". There are also celebratory prizes to be won as the blog is 7yrs old this month. Pop over to the blog for all the info, rules and inspiration work from the design team.

7 comments:

brenda said...

Very pretty and feminine Shirley and great to see Stickeroos showcased.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

B x

Ellibelle said...

So very beautiful! Love how well your papers match the stickeroo. Wonderful design!

Mervi said...

Lovely card;-))m

linda said...

so beautiful and i love all the pink! wow, a stickeroo? makes for quick cards. :)

susiestacey said...

Pretty pink card Shirley, love your stickeroo x Susan x

Linby said...

What a beautiful layout - love the colours and it looks so elegant.

Tracy said...

I love your pretty papers Shirley, gorgeous creation. I've never used a stickeroo, I like yours though.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

Follow me by email

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Stamps R Us

Blogs I follow