Vintage Christmas card


I pricked the edges of a White square card. I topped this with a piece of Maroon card and a lovely piece of Holly and Berries background paper. I added four strips of Silver cord across the card and put a Silver bow to the right side of the card on top of the strips. I cut an oblong of White card and a smaller piece of Red card and fixed these together. I pricked round the outside edge of the white card. I fixed these two pieces of card together with four Silver brads and glued this to the left of the card. I cut a plain Red nestability oval and a larger white scalloped oval and glued them together. I printed out an image from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Christmas CD ( sized to fit the Red oval) and glued this to the centre of the Red oval. I attached all this to the centre of my card. All I had to do to finish the card was to die cut a Cuttlebug corner which I placed in the top right corner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow