Fairy card


I love pricking the edges of my cards and the layers. I think it gives the cards more depth as it has on the card above. I layered my card with previously pricked lovely yellow card and added a piece of paper which came from the Papermania "simply elegant" 6"x6" paper pack. I made a co-ordinating strip to go down the right side of the card and finished it off by adding one layer of a fairy from decoupage sheet. I added her to the card using foam pads to give her a bit of depth. I used a piece of rik- rak ribbon to hold the silver spiral in the centre and added a white flower to the centre of this to finish it off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow