Hat lady card

I used one of my favourite stamps on this card. I started by pricking the edges of my Blue square card. I added a piece of Black card on top leaving a small gap around the edges. I cut a slightly smaller piece of patterned paper from my Hot off The Press Cardmaker's Ultimate pack and glued this on top. I stamped my Inkadinkado stamp onto matching Blue card and glued it to a piece of Black card which was slightly larger. I added this to my card on the top right side. I glued a strip of Black braid across the lower part of the card and attached it with Blue brads. To finish off the card I attached a Blue flower to the top left with a Black brad. I was so pleased with the result.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card, especially the colours and the vintage look. Keep up the excellent cards.

Julie said...

Fab image and lovely colours.
Julie x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow