Halloween card


I noticed a few blogs had challenges for Halloween cards. Yesterday I decided to get mine made but my "Mojo" was gone. I have never made a Halloween card before but thought I could easily make one. I struggled all day to get my card right. I had a desk full of different shapes of green, Purple and Orange card and finally late last night it came together. I know it looks quite simple but I spent so much time on it. I was pleased with it when it was finished though.
I used a cuttlebug embossing folder on the puple background strips and rolled the edges to give a bit of dimention to the card. The image is from a Betsy Lurvic decoupage sheet that I glittered when I had attached it to the card.
This card I entered into:-
Tuesday Taggers challenge, Corrosive Blog and Onestop craft challenge as they were all for Halloween.
Why not visit these blogs and take a look at the challenges. Visit this site. and this site. and this site. last but not least this site.

13 comments:

Teri said...

Fabulous project for our Halloween theme this week! Thanks for playing at Tuesday Taggers.
Hugs,
Teri x

Craftyrose said...

Wow Shirley, what a stunning creation! You should make more Halloween cards! xx

Unknown said...

lovely card Shirley. Thanks for joining us on TT' this week. Emma xx

Unknown said...

Fab Card Shirley, Many thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Taggers, Good Luck, and hope to see you back next week. Hugs Avril xxx

scrappyjacky said...

You make some gorgeous cards with your fairies....love what you've done with this one.

PatR said...

I adore this card. Thank you for joining TT challenge this week. Good luck with all the challenges
Pat xx

Janet said...

wow your card is amazing!! thanks for playing:)
hugs

Vicki Burns said...

Wow!!! Thanks for playing with us on CCBJ!

Unknown said...

brilliant card thanks for joining in at TT this week x Janet

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!! Your card is amazing!! Love the image, layout and all the bling. Great combo of challenges!!

Michelle said...

A stunning piece of work Shirley. Thanks for tagging along with TT this week.
x Michelle

dawnmercedes said...

Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Blog Challenge! What an interesting image!

Viv said...

Oh this is lovely! The colour combo is terrific...love the green and I adore the image! Gotta get me some of them!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow