scrap challenge page




While I was blog hopping I found Dotty Divas. There is an old gardening magazine page displayed for this week's challenge. The idea is to use the page for inspiration to make your entry for that challenge. I used the word "Bloom" which was on the cover of the page to inspire me to make my scrap page. I loved doing this as it is so different from the usual challenges. I bought a few single silk screened printed 12x12 papers by Papermania and I used one of those sheets to make up my page. I cut the bottom off the sheet, carefully cutting around the flowers to make a pleasing shape. The schrolls I used around the photo and the dragonfly were also cut from the same sheet. I chalked over the whiter parts of the flowers to tone them in with the plain Bazzill card that I used. A few flowers and brads finished the page off.

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

This is gorgeous,Shirley...love the way you've framed the photo.

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi SHirley, This is a very pretty layout! Love the colours and the design is great!!
hugs, Janiel

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow