Spring card

Our garden has produced an array of lovely spring flowers with the help of the recent sunshine and showers This prompted me to make this card for the many Spring challenges this week. I used an apt and lovely digi image from the digi web studio. I did some paper piercing on the edge of my card and the central layer. I did some faux stitching round the edge as this is my favourite technique. I used a few mats and layers of different spring colours, edging made with my Martha stuart punch and some square brads. I finished off my card by punching and adding a few mini dragonflies. I have listed all the challenges I have entered below. Thank you to everyone who has left lovely comments on my blog and I wish you all a very happy Sring/Easter. If you are out and about this Easter , don't forget your brolly!
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/ Spring is in the air

20 comments:

Stef H said...

wow shirley! this is absotively, posilutely GORGEOUS!!! wow!

Helen Dooley said...

WOW that is a beautiful card. I love the colors. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges this week.

Fiona said...

Shirley...what a beautiful card...it's so lean and fresh...I like the stitching.

SallyB said...

I love the pastel colours you have used! It all goes together so well. what a beautiful image1
Thanks so much for joining us at Susie's Sassy Challenge.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Deanna said...

So cute!
Thanks for playing!
Dee - LRW

Joanne said...

Stunning! I love the image and the colors! Thanks for joining us at LRW:)
Joanne xo

Ginny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginny said...

gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF and good luck on the GDT entry :0)

Carolyn Wolff said...

What a beautiful card!

Christy said...

Soooo adorable!

Sian said...

Gorgeous card, love the image it's very pretty.
Sian
x

Susie said...

Gorgeous card - love the unusual design! Susie x

andrea said...

fab image and gorgeous colours thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea

Rosanne said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Annie said...

Fabulous image beautifully presented - love it.
ann xxx
TPE

Milliesmarvels said...

What a great fun card! Thanks for joining us for Susie's Sassy Challenge.
Jane
x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Susie’s Sassy Challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Absolutely adorable :) So pretty x
Thanks for joining the Fab'n'Funky girls this week x

The Crafty Den said...

Oh how very cute and such pretty colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Susie's sassy challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow