It's official news !!!!!!!


I was so excited and honoured when I was told I had been selected to join the Penny Black Allsorts designer team and have been itching to do this post. I didn't sleep last night as ideas were buzzing around in my head for my first challenge creation.
  If you would like to find out all the details pop over to  http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/ and check out the girls on the team . Brenda, Ellie, Jules, Helene, Maarit, Mervi and Zoe and also get the details of the October challenge. If you adore Penny Black images here are three of my favourites of the many latest release stamps. They are so cute and would make gorgeous xmas cards. You can see all the latest release stamps here  http://www.pennyblackinc.com/ .

7 comments:

Jill said...

Oooh well done Shirley! Jill x

Zoechaos said...

Congratulations its going to be a lot of fun. xx Zoe

Jules said...

Hi Shirley

Many congratulations.

I am looking forward to being a "teamie" with you.

Love Jules xx

brenda said...

Welcome aboard Shirley, really looking forward to working with you.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Hi Shirley, congrats on the design team spot. I am so excited to have been chosen too, so happy to be working alongside with you for penny black at all sorts!!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Shirl

Wow congratulations on making the DT - you must be chuffed to bits! Can't wait to see your creations.

Hugs

Tina
X

Kirsten...x said...

Hi Shirley

Congrats on the DT position, will be working with you occasionaly as im staying on as one of the Guest DT's...x

Hugs Kirsten...x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow