PENNY BLACK BLOG HOP WINNERS.

What a fantastic turn out we had for our blog hop. I would like to thank everyone who joined the hop and  left lovely comments.

The winner of this gorgeous Penny Black stamp (drawn by random .org ) is no 30 (KRASSIMI). This stamp is waiting to be sent to you Krassimi so please send your postal address to brenda@bias.co.uk .
The winner of my Penny Black stamped images is ( drawn by random.org ) no 77 (STEFFI) If you could mail me your postal address Steffi, I will send the images off to you. Don't forget to pop over to all the other DT's blogs to see the winners of all the other stamps.
Remember too that our challenge at Penny Black At Allsorts is open until the end of this month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WON! :) I am sooo happy, thank you so much! This just made my day, can´t wait to color the images and create cute cards with the awesome Penny Black motives!
Have a wonderful day-
Steffi

Kras said...

aYYYYYYY, what joy for me that I won. I am very pleased that the first month of the new year will have a gift Penny Black. Thank you very much. I am very happy for the precious gift. Many kisses.

'The Crafting Owl' said...

Hi. Just thought I'd drop by and say thank you for visiting blog and leaving a lovely comment! You have some great cards here and I feel really inspired by them x

'The Crafting Owl' said...

Hi Shirley, I'm back again to reply to the lovely comments that you left on my blog, again! If you pop back to it you'll see that there's ANOTHER Gypsy designed card although this one didn't quite turn out how I imagined! I thought it was abit expensive at the time but Create & Craft had a good offer on and since then I've not looked back. Hope you and your friend get on ok with yours!!

I see from your profile that you are a birdwatcher. My husband and I are also birders although now my owl tends to be the bird that I spend the most time with xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow