Spark your creativity


The 1st SYCN challenge of "Anything goes" at "Pin and Tack" was in September and had a massive No. of  entrants. It is now time for the 2nd monthly challenge and of cause it is always "Anything goes". This bracelet is my DT piece (details below) for the October challenge. Why not join in the fun with this easy monthly challenge and  you could be in with a chance of winning a Micro Clothes Pin Banner Kit donated by Corrinne from Pin & Tack Handcrafted Delights or some 18x28 Fabrics donated by Deane from  A Little Bit 'O Paper



Some time ago myself and some friends formed a small crafting group. We meet up approx. every 6 weeks and take it in turns to host the craft day. The host chooses the theme and we all have a go. It could be a different technique, colour scheme or different craft but the main thing is we all have a good laugh.
The lovely Michelle hosted a jewellery making day. We had all bought jewellery items that we had never used and decided it would be a great idea to put them to good use.
I used some memory wire and beads I bought about 2 years ago. The lovely Michelle donated some beautiful black Hematite and assorted grey pearl beads and gave us instructions on forming a pattern. We all had a thoroughly enjoyable time and I was so pleased at what I had managed to make. I found the threading quite easy to do but wiring the "dangly" bits on the end was difficult. Michelle came to the rescue and helped us finish off the ends.It is so nice to pool inspiration for whatever craft it is.
I have entered my bracelet into a few challenges listed below.

http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything goes/ ends 7th Oct.
http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything goes/ 1st Oct.
http://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com/2012/09/whatever-you-want-wednesday-91/#more-2607 ends 2nd Oct.
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ Anything goes/ ends 1st october
http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything but square/ ends 10h Oct.
http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/inspire-me-fridays-78-anything-goes.html ends 4th Oct.
http://cachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Not a card/ends 1st oct.
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/ Free choice/ ends 5th october



15 comments:

brenda said...

What gorgeous jewellery Shirley, it's so nice to make something a little different sometimes isn't it.

B x

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Shirely - I love this - the beads are gorgeous. TFS

Roxann said...

This is a stunning bracelet! I love it!
Hugz,
Roxann

NancyD said...

Gorgeous bracelet that I saw here and on MIM.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge for "Anything goes". NancyD

Scrappycath said...

Stunning. Perfect for office to evening wear! Saw this on Make it Monday

Kim Ryden said...

LOVE this! Thanks for playing with us this week at HIMCR!

Faye said...

Hello. I spotted your Beautiful Jellewery piece on MIM...Faye

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Shirl

Just popping by to say loving your bracelette photo its stunning (as is the bracelette itself!!!) So enjoyed that day with Michelle and making our gorgeous bracelettes!

Hugs

Tina
XXX

Scrappin Robin said...

Gorgeous bracelet.
Thank you for playing with...Hiding in My Craft Room.
Robin L.

loz said...

This is a Beautiful piece of jewellery. I spotted this on MIM.... LOZ

Jenscrapstoo said...

Fantastic Bracelet!! Love the colour combo you have used. Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous sweetie and even better I.R.L.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh Shirley, your bracelet is sensational!! I admire jewelry makers so much and the talent they possess. It sounds like you have a wonderful crafting group of friends. :) Unfortunately your entry at Make It Monday needs to be an item that includes paper somewhere, so this won't qualify as an entry, but never the less, it is REALLY a gorgeous piece of work! Thank you so much for supporting Make It Monday though and I hope you'll enter any and all of your papercrafts still.
Have a great weekend coming up,
Lisa xx

Anke said...

beautiful bracelet.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
xx

cebelica said...

This looks great. I really should bring my beads to light again as well. lol Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. I hope you will join our new challenge too. :) Hugs! xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow