Blogger/Blogluvin

Hi Everyone
As Blogger reader will discontinue as of  July 1st I have chosen to replace it using Blogluvin. Quite a few of my followers are now using Blogluvin so it made sense for me to follow suit. It was very simple to sign up and all my followers were automatically transfered quickly. As an added bonus I am able to organize the blogs I follow into categories  making it much easier to manage.

If you wish to follow me via Blogluvin please click the button on the top left of my blog.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Already following sweetie.

Keep warm.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Donna Heber said...

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for the information. I haven't signed up yet for Blogluvin, but I guess I should. Have a great week.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow