Flower Basket


I used my favourite colours of Pink and Purple with a touch of Turquoise and two Penny Black stamped images ( Dance, Sing, Love 2695J and A Gift of Flowers 4076k ).  I found some very old purple flowers in my stash and thought it a good idea to use some of them. I used flower trim, diamontes, mini pearls and pearl buttons to finish of my card.
A reminder too that it is half way through the Anything goes challenge at Penny Black and More so there is still plenty of time to enter. Pop over to the blog for all the details and the list of prizes for this month.
I have entered my card into the challenge listed below.

http://pictureandscrap.blogspot.ca/

10 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby colour combo & a great use of both stamps too, Luv Sam x

Mervi said...

So sweet card Shirley;-))m

brenda said...

Loving your colour palette Shirley and along with my fav PB sentiment ticks all my boxes.

B x

Gunn`s Kort said...

Such a sweet card :)
Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
Hugs :)

Ellibelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellibelle said...

Fantastic card Shirley, love the sentiment and a beautifully colored image!

Anne Bente said...

wawwww så super flot ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

knuzzzz ♥

Anonymous said...

oh, how sweet! i love the colours and how the flowers coordinate so nicely with the image.

Linby said...

Lovely card Shirley - I really must get that sentiment!
Lynn x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow