A day for Daisies


Happy New year to all my friends, followers and Penny Black DT

Just before Christmas I recieved a lovely package from Brenda who runs the Penny Black and More blog like clockwork. I was thrilled to recieve a gorgeous PB stamp, ribbons and a PB designer pad of beautiful papers.
When I spotted this gorgeous turquoise lacy paper in the pad I new I would use it on my first card for the New Year. I had bought some new Nestabillity flower dies too and was itching to use those. I cut all the flowers in white and layered some of them. I added some Crealies leaf die cuts too and formed them into a kind of bouquet to add to the side of my paper.
I stamped and minimally coloured my image with Promarkers. I put it all together on my card and added some gorgeous sparkly gems to the flower centres.
Now to remind followers and friends of the PB blog that it is time for first challenge in 2016 (One for the girls) which runs for the whole month. As usual there are lots of crafty prizes up for grabs and you also have the chance of being a guest designer on the blog for a month. Pop over to the blog to check all the rules and details of this months challenge and all the beautiful projects made by the DT.

I have entered my card into the blog challenges listed below.

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk
http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk/
http://webshop-anmacreatief.blogspot.si/
http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.nl/ 
http://theartisticstampercreativeteam.blogspot.co.uk/
http://petalluchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/anything-goes.html  Any/ end 13/02

17 comments:

brenda said...

Same stamp and totally different cards Shirley !!

I'm a big fan of paper piecing and the aqua papers you selcted are a super colour.

Happy New Year to you and Yours.

B x

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby paper piecing & such a super colour combination too, Happy New Year, Luv Sam x

Mervi said...

Fabulous flowers, beautiful and girly card!
Happy New Year;-))m

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful card Shirley. Loving your design, and I really need to add this stamp to my collection. Definitely on this year's shopping list :-)

Stempelbavaria said...

A happy new year to you! Wonderful card, like it.
X Daniela

Anonymous said...

a gorgeous and elegant card shirley! i love your colouring and the background paper is so pretty!
happy new year,
linda

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful card! Her dress is awesome and the floral corner treatment ... FABULOUS!!!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Something NEW’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. DID YOU KNOW? A friend and I have a new challenge blog beginning in 2016. Please check it out. Double D Challenges

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Fabulous card ... Love the papers image and Flowers ... A stunning card...
Thanks for joining us at PBSC...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Glenda said...

This card is amazing! I love those pretty flowers you have created! Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us for our 'Something New' challenge!

Linby said...

Love how you used this stamp - mines not seen ink for a while! Beautiful colours and love the flowers in white.
Lynn x

Vicki said...

Delightful spring-like card! Beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining the Dies R Us, "Something New" January Challenge.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi there, Shirley! Your card is fabulous. So many awesome colors, a great image, and creativity that has NO end. I would be honored to have you stop by and play along with us in these fun challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

CropStop - Anything Goes
www.cropstop.com/blog

I hope that you will join us. It's always fun to make new blog friends, and I LOVE your art. Please stop by to join us, and have a blessed week.
Karen

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a beautiful card. I love stamp, colour scheme and flowers, everything works together brilliantly - this is just perfect for our 'New Stash/Occasion' theme this week. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

This is stunning with the pretty paper and the lovley black and turquoise color scheme!

♥ Sue Kment

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous, so pretty
Thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge
Lorraine x

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

What a lovely card Thank you so much for joining us over at The Artistic Stamper and good luck for the Challenge. x

Unknown said...

Great card; such a fun image, perfect for Spring, which is hopefully arriving soon... Thanks for joining LLC for our January challenge.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow