Quick and easy PB card


Happy New year to you all. It's the first Sunday of the month and the challenge at Penny Black and More for the month of January is Anything goes and this is my blog inspiration card.
I borrowed the lovely "Adornment" stamp from my friend Beryl and it stamped beautifully.
Being the slowest crafter on earth my New Year resolution is to make some simpler cas cards.
I  purposely picked a very small card so I could not get much on it. Lol. How hard could it be? I matted and layered my card, added die cut floral edges, aglued on the stamped image and finished it off with a mini bow and  diamontes. Done. I had to quickly photograph it before my fingers itched to put more on.

9 comments:

brenda said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year as well Shirley and looks like you made a great start on your CAS resolution, very stylish and like the colours as well.

Here's to a crafty 2017.

B x

Mervi said...

Lovely and elegant card!
Wishing you Happy New Year too;-))m

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby CAS card, Luv Sam x

Ellibelle said...

This is very pretty, love the color combo you used, and the rhinestones are the perfect addition to this CAS card.

susiestacey said...

Happy New Year Shirley. Lovely card, simple and elegant love the colour too x Susan x

Linby said...

Happy New Year
A beautiful CAS card and love the colourway. I have to photo mine quickly too because I hate them about 5 mins after I've made them. L x

Tracy said...

Hi Shirley
Such a fabulous card, and a great image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

so elegant and such a pretty colour combo shirley! i LOVE the fancy lace borders. i thought i was the slowest card maker, aka snail, so i'll join you in trying to speed things up this year. :)

Greta said...

I love that PB stamp & this is a beautiful color combo & design!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow