PB Poppy Gem


Using Penny Black Poppy Gem
 

It's time for another Penny Black and More challenge and the theme for April is Spring. 
There are some beautiful flower stamps around at the moment and I decided to use  a brand new Flower stamp in my collection called Poppy Gem. I water coloured the flowers in a Lilac shade to make the card more Spring like. I added a nice spring green DP behind the flowers and a sheer bow and sentiment finished it off nicely.

If you would like to enter your Spring card into the PB challenge follow the link above to get all the information and rules.
Sponsors for this challenge are Penny Black, Crafty Ribbons, Tattered Lace and Stix 2.

9 comments:

brenda said...

Your Himalayan Poppies are gorgeous Shirley and so beautifully coloured - not sure why I've not got that new stamp yet.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Ellibelle said...

It's beautiful Shirley, loving the way you colored the poppies!

Mervi said...

Stunning blue poppies, gorgeous card;-))m

Kathleen said...

What a wonderful card, just my cup of tea, gorgeous stamp and great choice of colours.

Kath x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card, love the stamp and beautifully coloured too. x Susan x

Linby said...

Beautiful colouring, I had to check against the stamp because it looks so different - love it.

SewPaperPaint said...

I love that you went purple with these blooms - looks amazing! Hugs, Autumn

Tracy said...

Hi Shirley
What a pretty card, love your poppy colour and image. So gorgeous!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Beautiful card love the color. Janny

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow