PB Flowers all around




                             
   Using Penny Black Flowers all around 40-467
                               
                                                                                 
The Penny Black and More May challenge is for colour inspiration using the board shown above. There are some great prizes up for grabs this month from sponsors  Penny Black, Crafts U love and Sizzix. You don't have to use every colour just use the board for inspiration when you make your card.
I used a recently purchased Penny Black stamp called Flowers all around on my card. I stamped and water coloured the image. I also added a few hi lites with promarkers to give extra depth to the flowers. I managed to cut around it very carefully as I wanted to layer it up on my card. I matted and layered deep pink card and designer papers then  adhered the image with foam pads. I added a bow and pearls to finish off.
I have entered my card into the challenges listed below.





8 comments:

brenda said...

Beautiful interpretation of the inspirational photo Shirley and your backing DP's compliment the image and colours perfectly.

Hope you have a food Sunday.

B x

Stempelbavaria said...

Hi Shirley,
wonderful card, like your backing DP and the coloration.
Enjoy the sunday,
x Daniela

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful card Shirley, haven't seen this stamp before, so pretty!

Anonymous said...

oh, this is so pretty, shirley! you did a fantastic job of fussy cutting - not sure i'd have the patience for that. :) as always, the designer paper is beautiful!

Linby said...

Such a pretty card and the image works so well with the papers and layout you used. Great cutting too!

Tracy said...

This is so pretty Shirley, and I love your papers too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sexy Yamini Nagar said...

Your Website Is Nice And Informative. Please Keep Continue Such Kind Of Good Effort. If you want to see
watch Most Expensive Hollywood Movies
Most Beautiful Female Singers American Actress
Most Hottest Hollywood Actresses In USA
Alexandra Daddario Hot Photoshoot superb
Funny Pictures with Double Meaning you much watch
Funny Hindi Abusing Sentences (Gaaliyan) Boys Always use these gaaliya
Top Male Bollywood Dancers All time.
Than Plz Visit our website: https://funlover27.blogspot.com
Thank you.

baran said...

canlı sex hattı
jigolo arayan bayanlar
U244T

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow