Amazed!!

I am amazed and grateful to all the crafters who have supported me by coming over and taking a look at my new blog. I would never have thought that in less than a week I would have 10 followers and many comments left. I have decided that as I have had such a good response that apart from the main prize I will be giving away two small runner up prizes. They will just be token gifts but nevertheless they will be something I hope you can use for your crafting. many many thanks to you all and keep crafting...........

1 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Your blog's looking great...glad you managed to sort out the 'linking'

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow