WIN SOME CRAFTING GOODIES TO ADD TO YOUR STASH!


Hi Everyone I have bumped this post up to the top. I Have had a great response and thank you so much for visiting my blog. I think there are about 11 comments and approx. 7 followers. I will close this next Friday evening regardless of how many followers I get as you have all been brilliant. I will get hubby to pick a winner next weekend and I shall announce the winner on Monday 27th April. Above is the picture of the prize. Here is a list of what is included in the prize.
1 pack of Romak Cream square aperture cards
1 pack of Romak White round aperture cards
1 pack of sticky Ribbons
1 6"x6" Designer Scrapbook paper by Mary Hughes
1 packet of round and Flower shaped Pink brads
1 Craft Knife
6 coloured Cards and Envelopes
1 pack of 3 mm mini sticky dots
4 sheets of large foam pads
1 reel of Wine coloured Grograin Ribbon
1 pack of Grand Adhesions Dimentional Stickers
1 set of wooden Alphabet rubber stamps
1 packet of Yellow paper Flowers
1 packet of Orange paper Flowers
1 packet of Lilac and White paper Flowers
27 sheets of colour co-ordinated cardstock


Hello to anyone who has taken the time to visit my new blog. If I can get at least 10 followers to leave a comment on here I will be giving away a goody bag of craft items. If you do visit please remember to leave a comment . You do not need to have a blog or leave a link just add your name to this post and make a comment on any one of my other posts. The winner will be picked at random I will ask you to mail me your address if you are a lucky winner. I will be posting a picture of the prizes soon. Keep looking...........

18 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Welcome to Blogland.You've done a great job setting up your blog and I'm sure you'll soon find it's pretty addictive.
Can't see a link to become a follower,but may just be going blind!!

SallyB said...

hi Shirley...I came across from Craftbubble as I read a post about you needing help. I am no expert but a few people are quite good on there at explaining how to do things. I find linking a pain in the butt and can only do it when I do challenges...so I go their blog and place a comment with a link to my post...Is that what you mean?
here is my blog

Unknown said...

Hello and welcome to that land of blog! I am fairly new to it too!! I can't see a link to become a follower either, but would love to become one! You need to go into customise and add on the follower gadget! You have done a good job with your blog - looks lovely.

Lou x

charliegirl said...

Hi there, I have to admit this is the first blog belonging to a craftbubbler, I really must go and look at the others.lol
Looking good and will be back.xx

Anonymous said...

hiya i love your blog it is amaxing xxxxx

maddie said...

ok hiya this blog is lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxx

scrappyjacky said...

I have put instructions on how to link blog candy on your Craftbubble post...hope it's helpful.

Julie said...

Shirley, your blog is lovely, my friend sara gave me the link. Ive added you to my following list. Im also new to blogging and find it very addictive. Your cards are lovely. I especially like the fairy one. I love fairies.
Love Julie x

georgina said...

I love the vintage craft one of my favourite topics to craft and your blog is fab. Have picked up some smashing ideas

Warm Wishes

Georgie

Anonymous said...

I love this card and especially how you have presented it in a nestability cut out. Well done, I shall be looking in regularly for inspiration.

AuntyG

Cherry said...

Hi I'm fairly new to blogland too - but I've already found it addictive. Love the vintage feel of your cards and love your fairy! Have a lovely weekend. XXX

gocanucksgo said...

Hi Shirley! I just found your blog and would love to be entered into this draw =) You're cards are amazing. They're so different from what is out there now. Keep up the great work and good luck with the new blog =)

Julie said...

Well done on getting your blog looking so good. Your cards are lovely. I'll come and visit regularly now.
Julie x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

ooh am I allowed to join in, and thank yu for the link to my candy:)
Jennie x

Unknown said...

What a lovely blog site there are so many gorgeous projects on here I shall be dipping in for inspriration and just to cheer me up too looking at them all thank you for sharing

Unknown said...

What a wonderful blog there are so many wonderful projects on here I shall be popping in for inspiration and whenever I need to be cheered thank you for sharing Pat xx

thunderbbolt said...

Would love to have a chance at the candy congrats on your blog it is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shirley, i did leave a comment added my name down for the stash but not to sure if its added to it as i can not see my name there, love your cards as always they are great love the rabbit one sara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow