Stepper Box





Here are some pictures of the stepper box I have just finished. I found this lovely paper and used only one 12"x12" patterned sheet to make the body and some Blue copier paper to make the boxes. I did change my box slightly. When it was finished I was not happy with the plain boxes so I cut some of the leftover strips and glued them round the edges of the boxes. I also used the same paper to cut some squares to fit inside the boxes. I finished it off by making a tiered flower for top by layering the flowers with foam squares to give it height. I added a papermania Pink pearl brad to the centre which co-ordinated well with the paper I used. Although initially it looked a bit complicated it was really easy to make . I found the easy to follow instructions on this blog. http://stampinterri.typepad.com/ Why not pop over and get the instructions and see her finished boxes. If you do make one I would love to see it, so why not leave me a message in the comment section of this post with the name of your blog so I can pop over and have a look.

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

It looks great...and I'm surprised it's not complicated...it certainly looks it!!

Cherry said...

Wow Shirley this is stunning. I love the paper you have chosen. I'm off to have alook at the instruction site now. XXX

Janiel/ janny said...

Shirley, YOUR TALENT IS UP AND BEYOND! I'm so glad that I happen to stumble across you blog. I love to look and drool a tab bit. :o)

I have left a little surprise for you over at my blog. Go and read todays post to find it. Hope your weekend was a great one..
janny

Julie said...

Wow, it's gorgeous,
Julie x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow