Morehead girl Lilac card

This card turned out just perfect for the Cute card Thursday "Happy mail" challenge. Why not pop over and have a look at some of the lovely cards at http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/
I just loved this cute little Morehead girl. I found some peach and Lilac card in my craft stash that perfectly matched her hat. The backing paper is from a 6"x6" Dovecraft paper pad by Kate Knights. I pricked and layered my card as you can see in the picture. I popped the little girl on top of a medium sized nestability die cut and finished the card off with a few Lilac flowers attached with flower brads. I just loved this when it was finished .

8 comments:

sam said...

Shirley,
This is a lovely card sure to cheer the recipient.
Hugs SamXX

Janiel/ janny said...

Good morning Shirley, LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CARD!!! I love those little Morehead girl's. You did perfect with the papers! Thanks for stopping by to see me and leaving nice comments. Hope you day is great!!! janny

scrappyjacky said...

This is really cute,Shirley.

Post Pals said...

Thank you for sending a card and creating a smile for a Post Pal child :)

Best Wishes

Vikki
www.postpals.co.uk

Deb said...

Adorable card , love the sweet image! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

Dawn said...

Awww this is so beautiful and cute!

Kim x said...

Smashing card, the image is so pretty.
Kim x

Sharon said...

Love this card too Shirley. The stamp is so cute and your colours are so soft. Like the pricking effect. Sharon

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow