Penny Black Spring card

This card won me a prize in the Craftbubble Animal challenge

A Google search found the free template to make this card. I used a piece of green double sided 12"x12" patterned card to cut out the spring shape. I used a Penny Black stamp ( water coloured) on an oval pricked nestability shape which I put on top of the black scalloped one. I tied some pieces of black ribbon around the centre of some metal swirls and fixed them to the sides of the card. I cut a square piece of black card and cut it in half on the diagonal. I glued two pieces of white card on top, leaving a small gap around the edges. I pricked round the triangles and added these to the bottom edges of the card. I finished the card by adding two green and white flowers with black brads. I just loved this card when it was finished.

2 comments:

mad mary said...

As a fan of the colour green and a cat lover i simply adore this card. I love everything about it Shirley.

Mary

Julie said...

This card is gorgeous. The green papers go so well with the image, which is nicely coloured.
Julie x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow