Lilac fairy card

This card was so quick and easy to make. I used a square Brown card which I made from Bazzill card and pricked round the edges. I looked for a pretty patterned paper that would compliment my fairy and found just the sheet I needed in a Colossal Paper Pack called Simply Elegant by Papermania. I covered my card with the sheet leaving a small edge all the way round so the pricking on my card would show. I cut a nestability scalloped oval and fixed my Fairy to the centre. I glued this to the centre of the card. I thought the pattern on the sheet looked a bit like stalks on Flowers so I fixed some White and Cream flowers at the ends of the "stalks" with Brown brads. I punched out a few Butterflies and arranged them around the top of the card. I loved the effect when the card was finished. I hope you like it.

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

This card is lovely....I just love the colours you have used....they work so well.Saw your blog post on Craftbubble and came to have a look.You've done a great job setting it up.

Rosie said...

Hi Shirley, I think this card is so effective and I don't usually do brown tones but I think this looks just lovely. Rosie

Cherry said...

Wonderful image and great colours. Love your use of butterflies too. XXX

Sharon said...

I love this card, the colours (pink and brown are my faves) and fairies. Beautiful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow