Vintage book page

Another page finished for my book. Using the same papers throughout the book I cut three co-ordinating pieces and glued them to my page. I added a piece of lace just off centre to the right of the page. I found a pretty vintage lady picture free from the web and backed it with a piece of Maroon card. I placed her to the right top of the page and added a little thinking of you message underneath which was also backed with maroon card. I stamped three different coloured flowers using an Anita's stamp ( no name on stamp) .These I arranged and attached to the top left of the page with Black brads. I then stamped the Swallowtail Butterfly ( Hobby Art) onto some c0-ordinating Pink paper and attached it to the bottom left of my page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow