Vintage style card


I wanted to make a card with a vintage feel to it and this is what I came up with. I pricked the outer edge of a brown card which I made using Bazzill 12"x12" card stock. I chose two sheets of co-ordinating paper from the Cardmaker's ultimate pack by Hot Off The Press and layered these onto my card leaving a small gap round each layer. I used a small strip of the same brown card and pricked the edges to match the card. I fixed a length of ribbed black ribbon along the centre of the strip and fixed it to the card with two bronze brads. I stamped one of the lady from a boxed set of Hero Arts called" Woman in fancy hats "onto a piece of cream card. I glued this to a piece of black card making sure there was a little bit of the black card showing round the edges. I cut two corners from black card and fixed these to the corners of my image. To finish the card I attached three off Beige flowers to the left of my image with Bronze brads. I added another flower just off centre to the strip. The card was perfect for what I wanted.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous card. I like how you managed to get the pricking so straight.
Julie x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow