More Vintage look pages.



Here are another two pages for my Vintage keepsake album. The pictures came from the web and all the papers I used came from a 6"x 6" paper pad by k & Company ( Classic K McKenna ).
I used an assortment of Lace, Braid, Flowers, Metal embellishments, a Cuttlebug corner and a stamped Butterfly image. I cut some of the papers into strips and laid them on my page until I was happy with the design. Some pages I just used the sheet as it was. I laid embellishments on top of the pages and left them for a while. I came back later to have a look at the pages and when I was happy with the layout I fixed everthing to my page.

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love the vintage look....would be great for heritage scrapbooking.

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your lovely blog while blog hopping. I am offering yummy blog candy to celebrate becoming a design team member of The Next Level. Would love for you to flutter on over and join in the fun....Abby:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow