Beezz card

When I saw the Bear Beezz CD on tv I just had to get it. The samples looked so colourfull and pretty. I was sure any child would love these cute bees. This card was so quick and simple to make and it was a similar card that was demonstrated on the show. I printed out some of the backing paper and 1 page of decoupage. I cut two oblongs of the background paper and made creases at both ends of each. On one piece I folded the creases in and the other I folded the creases out. I hope you know what I mean. I cut a square out of the middle front piece which was just larger than the biggest piece of the decoupage prints. I layered up the decoupage and fixed it to the centre of the back sheet. I glued the two pieces together and I punched two holes down each side of the card. I pulled a piece of ribbon through each hole to the front and tied into a bow. I printed the single flowers and the happy birthday disc . I layered the flowers in the bottom corner and the disc in the top corner. The card flattens out to fit into the envelope and easily pushes back to the shape when it is taken out. You can get more information from http://www.feejdesigns.com/

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

This is such a pretty card...and I'm sure you're right about children loving it.

Craftyrose said...

Awh this is so cute Shirley xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Oh wow this is so cute ,love it
hugs Dawnxxx

Joanne said...

I love this card, the papers are gorgeous and that little bee is just the cutest.

Joanne x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow