Wonderland Fairy

This card won me a prize in the Craftbubble Fairytale challenge.

I found a lovely piece of "6 x 6" paper and new straight away that I had to make something
" special" with it. This is what I have come up with. I glittered the Fairy before I attached her to the card and added some White Flowers to give a dramatic effect. I punched out some very small Dragonflies and glued them at random to my card. I thought it looked stunning and was very pleased with the end result. I hope you all like it too.

7 comments:

Cherry said...

This is a stunning card, Shirley. Everything is absolutely gorgeous. How did you make the faery? Have a lovely day. XXX

Janiel/ janny said...

Shirley, This is so stunning!!!! WOW! What a beautiful card!! janny

Shirley said...

Thank for your lovely comments girls.

The Fairy is from a decoupage sheet by Betsy Lurvink. www.betsylurvink.nl She does some fabulous Fantasy and Fairy sheets. The artwork is by Molly Harrison.

scrappyjacky said...

The card is gorgeous...the fairy stunning...and I love the flowers with it.

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Shirley, It has also been al while since I have been over here to see you. I have to say WOW!!!! This card is more than STUNNING!!!! I love to look at your blog as it is filled with tons of insiration.
have a great week. janny

Susie Sugar said...

Simply stunning darling very pretty xx

Sharon said...

This is a stunningly beautiful card Shirley. Thanks for all the comments you've given on my cards.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow