Girl with Kitten card

I have chosen this card for the Cute Card Thursday shiny card entry. it has some lovely shiny pearl brads by papermania in the centre of the flowers. Why not pop over and take a look on the Cute Card Thursday blog and see some beautiful cards.

I found the swirly and deep blue background paper pad by Basic Grey called two scoops. i just loved these papers and found the perfect decoupage to add to the card. A few bits of mat and layering, a bit of Rik-Rak ribbon, a couple of flowers and some nice pearl topped brads finished the card of well. I loved the finished card.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card! Thanks for putting who designed the paper, I was going to ask you if you hadnt because it is really lovely. Trouble is, ill prob buy it and not want to use it! haha

Unknown said...

Lovely card Shirley, the main image is soo cute. Thanks for joining us this week on the CCT Challenge Blog.
Caz
x

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, love the adorable image! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day! Debx

Unknown said...

A lovely card!

Sarah said...

A really cute card!
xx :0)

Kristi Scrap said...

Hi Shirley, just love your card, it's my first time on your blog and I love what I see.
Congradulation!

http://kristiscrap.blogspot.com

brenda said...

Such a pretty card, unusual colours that work very well.

Brenda x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Very cute card and I loved the 3D image very much. Have a great day!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is really cute - love the image

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow