Penny black card


While blog hopping I came across a sketch challenge and thought I would have a go as the sketch looked quite easy. I had just bought a new 6x6 cardstock pack called Bloom and Grow by My Mind's Eye and I decided to use card from that pack to make this card. Here is my finished effort. Lots of matting and layering with Orange, Brown, Green and Purple card. I pricked round the edge of the card and the first layer. I added my stamped image and a flower. A few brads ,ribbon and a small sentiment finished it off.
If you would like to join in the challenge or see the designer team creations go visitthis site.

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

What an adorable card Shirley, cute image and my fave papers!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

scrappyjacky said...

A very cute card...that's a lovely image....and those papers are amongst my favourites.

Jill said...

absolutely gorgeous Shirley I love the Pb image and the papers you've used so pretty thanks so much for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Becky said...

Aww, your card is so sweet Shirley, I love all the paper pricking and your blog template is fab too!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Sharon said...

Hi Shirley, Apologies for this long message, but I don't see an EMAIL link to email you privately. Thanks so much for the lovely comments you left on my creations which I loaded onto the Craftbubble site. I am so pleased you left your Blog address, as I too have one. Yours is absolutely stunning. I am blown away by your awesome creations and would love to learn from you. Please visit my Blog and add yourself as a follower so that we can keep in touch. I'm new to Blogland, but am enjoying it so much and wish to make new friends with a passion for cardmaking like myself. Hugs, Sharon

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow