Autumn theme card


I was looking for a background for a card challenge for an Autumn theme and when I saw this sheet I new this was exactly what I needed. I cut out the flowers from another sheet of the same and decoupaged them onto my card. I used a fairy decoupage image from a sheet by Kate Knight called Wild Blossom. The dragonflies were cut from the fairy sheet. I used a bronze coloured stikles glitter glue on the centre of the flowers and a crystal colour for the dress and wings of the fairy. Unfortunately the glittered parts do not show well on my photograph but the card looks stunning.
I entered this card for the one stop craft challenge and the crafty card challenge for this week. Go visit this site. and this site. to see all the other entries for the challenges. Perhaps you would like to join in the challenge too.

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Great Card! I am lovin that fairy perfect. thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender Challenge. Caroline x

Jane said...

Wow!!!!! this is stunning! I love it so much! thanks for joining in our first challenge! hugs, Jane x

scrappyjacky said...

Stunning card....colours are gorgeous.

Ruth said...

This is stunning..very striking,Ruth x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, I love the fairy and the flowers look beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month! ;)
Georgia xx

SallyB said...

What a beautiful colour! It is indeed very striking!!! Lovely!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card! Such gorgeous colours and a beautiful image.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Lisa x

tiggertastic said...

She is so adorable what a lovely layout and black being used to frame her face, such a clever and well put together card
Sarah x

Louise said...

stunning card,thanks for joining us at crafty calender challenge.
louise xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card, I love these fairies. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

Laura (Faerielore) said...

wow such a beautiful card this fairy is stunning thank you so much for joining us at CCC

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow