Christmas table favours

Every year I make favours for our Christmas table and decided that my effort for this year I would enter into the "Christmas Yumminess" challenge at Bubblyfunk ( http://bubblyfunk.typepad.com/bubbly_scrumptious_challe/ ) I use all sorts of sweets and make them in all different ways but this year I decided to make them into little parcels.

I used a couple of boxes of Twilight mint chocolates and set them out in pairs. I then stuck them back to back in pairs as shown in the picture. I used some DCWV Christmas 12" x 12" paper and cut it into strips of 3 1/2" x 1 3/4".
I wrapped a strip round each set of two chocolates as shown in the picture below. I finished them off by wrapping a piece of curling ribbon around the left end. They don't look too impressive here but when you lay them out in bundles and sprinkle some red and green stars around them on the table and they look very effective. They only took about 20 minutes to make so why not have a go at making some yourself.

2 comments:

Karen said...

oooo YUM!!! What an ingenious idea Shirley! Thank you for taking part in BS Challenges XXX

scrappyjacky said...

They look so pretty....a lovely little treat on the xmas table.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow