Penny black card


When I saw that http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ had a challenge for using ribbon I thought about using ribbon in a different way than normal. I came up with the idea of twisting the ribbon and that is what did. I tried to keep the card clean and simple for the http://saturdayspotlight.blogspot.com/ challenge as the ribbon is quite overbearing. I added a small ammount of embossing to the edges for the http://sophisticatchallenges.blogspot.com/ challenge.
http://pixieduststudiopixiechallenge.blogspot.com/ were looking for a birthday card and http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/ have an open challenge but I still added my butterfly anyway.

13 comments:

Craftyrose said...

Oh Wow! What a stunningly beautiful card! xx

Deb said...

fabulous card, love how you used the ribbon, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Unknown said...

Oh this is such a pretty card, just love the image

Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week

Jan x

Moshie said...

This is so sweet! Love the colors and how you twisted the ribbon. Very nice card! Thanks for joining the Sophisti-cat Challenge this week.
hugs, Diana

gina g said...

Aww this is so sweet beautiful colours and fab image. Thanks for joining the Sophisti-cats Challenge this week. luv gina xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening shirley, wow what a stunning card hunny, hugs Linda x

Danni said...

Very cute card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Sharon said...

What a neat way to do the ribbon! I would never have thought to twist it. Sweet card and I just love PB images too!

Sharon
(aka Celticrafter)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how cute!! Love that Penny Black image, the colors and your use of ribbon. Thanks for playing with Flutter By Wednesdays.

Unknown said...

Shirley this is so cute, many thanks for playing along at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Marlene said...

So cute!!!

Lana Clarke said...

Lovely card thank you for joining the pixies!
Lana x

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is just GORGEOUS!! I love your ribbon treatment and that image is so sweet!! :) Thanks so much for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGs

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow