Girl talk


A little mid month inspiration for the Penny Black and More August challenge. The theme is anything goes and use a main stamped image. Pop over to the blog to see more inspirational cards from the design team, rules and list of prizes.

I used a stamp called tete-e-tete which I picked up on ebay for a couple of pounds. A real bargain and it is such a great image to use for a teenage girl card.
I found the lovely pink and grey paper in my stash and decided to stick with those two main colours. I partly coloured my image with Promarkers and added a double bow to finish it off.

7 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaaah lovely and you've used my favourite papers too, Luv Sam x

Linby said...

Now why haven't I got this stamp? Great you got it as a bargain and I love how you used it. Lynn x

brenda said...

A lovely image and as always such a pretty and feminine card Shirley.

B x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card
Hugs Sylvie x

Ellibelle said...

What a fun stamp and cute card!

Mervi said...

Fabulous image and so pretty card;-))m

Anonymous said...

cute! i love the pink and grey colour combo and the papers are so pretty!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow