Bouquet


The September challenge at Penny Black and More is in full swing and you have plenty of time left to make a card which must include a sentiment.
Pop over to the blog for our list of generous sponsors, Penny Black, Marianne design, Sizzix and Sam
A walk round the garden inspired me to make this pretty card. There were a few late summer butterflies and flowers around and I remembered I had a pad which had a butterfly design. The woodwash paper was also in the same pad (bought from the Range recently) I used  PB image 40063(Merci bouquet) and sentiment (Gratitude) 30-105. I matted the layers with blue card from my stash and the image was coloured with colour coordinating Promarkers. I used 3 butterflies cut from the same backing paper and finished it off with 3 pearls.                                                                                           

6 comments:

brenda said...

It really is a lovey colour palette Shirley and you have coloured the PB image to coordinate perfectly.

B x

Mervi said...

So lovely card, beautiful butterfly paper and colours;-))m

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a gorgeous colour combination and i so love this stamp too, Luv Sam x

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute Shirley, love all the butterflies and wonderful colors!

Anonymous said...

such a sweet and pretty card with all the butterflies and i love the woodgrain paper behind the image and again behind the sentiment.

Greta said...

I love that PB stamp which you've colored to perfectly match the lovely paper--great card!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

.

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

.

.

.

.

Winner and top 3 awards.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

.

.

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.Photobucket
.Photobucket
Frosted Designs

Stamps R Us







Blogs I follow