There are more inspirational projects from the DT and a list of sponsors and prizes on the Penny Black and More blog. Pop over and check out the rules and the fabulous prizes to be won this month.
I have entered my card into the challenge below
http://lisabdesignsinspiration.blogspot.co.uk/p/monthly-challenge.html end 6th
http://www.scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ Any/ end 14th Feb.
http://pictureandscrap.blogspot.co.uk/ Flowers/ end 13th Feb.
Sunday, February 01, 2015 | | 7 Comments
The challenge at Penny Black and More for the month of January is Stencils, Masks and Embossing folders and it is time for mid month inspiration.
I used a dotted embossed card for the background layer and the lovely deep embossed "Tied together" embossing folder to make the foremost layer. This is my most favourite embossing folder as it is so versatile and looks really pretty with the addition of pearls. I also used the lovely daisy style flower stamp from a Penny Black set called Flower Festival which I water coloured. A few pearls, bows and ruffled ribbon finished it off.
For More inspiration projects and the sponsor list pop over to the Penny Black and More blog.
I have entered my card into the challenges listed below.
http://craftstamper.blogspot.co.uk/ Stamp/end 28th Jan.
http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Fave embossing folder/ end 28th Jan.
http://lisabdesignsinspiration.blogspot.co.uk/p/monthly-challenge.html Any/end 7th Feb.
Sunday, January 18, 2015 | | 16 Comments
A cute card for the start of the year and a new challenge at Penny Black and More. The challenge this month is Stencils, Masks and Embossing folders and sponsors are Penny Black, PPR Papercrafts and Crafty Ribbons. Pop over to the blog for all the details and to see the beautiful creations the team have made.
Sunday, January 04, 2015 | | 9 Comments
sentiment that fitted perfectly on the corner of my tag. A few embellishments and ribbon finished it off beautifully.
A quick reminder that the Penny Black and More challenge is still live and you have the chance to win some fabulous craft goodies. this month's sponsors are Penny Black, Flonz, Nicecrane and crafty Ribbons. Pop over to the blog to get all the challenge information and see the beautiful work of the design team.
I have entered my tag into the challenges listed below
http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.co.uk/ Any/ ends 3rd Jan.
http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.co.uk/ Xmas/end 8th Jan.
http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/ Bling/ end 29th Dec.
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.co.uk/ Xmas/end 22nd Dec.(6th Jan)
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/ Xmas/ end 27th Dec.(12th Jan)
Thursday, December 18, 2014 | | 14 Comments
Sunday, December 07, 2014 | | 13 Comments
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 | | 23 Comments
Sunday, November 02, 2014 | | 22 Comments
I left the paste to dry overnight
I then cut the card into strips to use at the bottom of my card and gift tag.
I also used the Following Crealies products.
Crea-nest-Lies dies No. 14 XXL
Set of three dies no. 17 Flowers 11
Partz dies no.2 eyes
Saturday, October 25, 2014 | | 17 Comments
I have entered the challenges listed below.
Monday, October 20, 2014 | | 4 Comments
Main prize - Stamps, dies and stencils from Penny Black
- Be a follower of our challenge blog.
- Register for free with the Penny Black Club - essential for all us Penny Black fans as we are among the first to know about new releases, news from Penny Black and so much more.
- Leave us a comment on this post as the winners will be selected from those names.
- And to be eligible for a further bonus prize 'Like' Penny Black on Facebook here and leave a comment. And if you would like to share as well that would be wonderful, here is the bonus prize.......
- In addition some of the Design Team have extra goodies to give away on their own blogs and a winning name will be selected from each on 26th October. Here are the links to their blogs so please do pop along to visit them to be in with a change of winning their prizes as well as those on this post. Plus they all have a card to share as well...................
Sunday, October 12, 2014 | | 58 Comments